Safer® Brand End ALL® Insect Killer 24oz - Specifications
- Kills 45 different insects including aphids, various beetles (including Japanese beetles), caterpillars and larvae (including gypsy moth caterpillars, leatherjacks, crane fly larvae, and tent caterpillars), harlequin bugs, leaf hoppers, mealybugs, stink bugs, crane flies, and whiteflies
- Kills insects in any stage, from egg to adult
- For use on ornamentals, trees, shrubs, fruits, vegetables, flowers and houseplants
- Will not persist in the environment
- Can be used up to the day of harvest
- OMRI-listed® and compliant fororganic gardening
What's in the Box:
- 1 Bottle
- Contains Potassium Salts of Fatty Acids (1.00%), Clarified Hydrophobic Extract of Neem Oil (0.900%) and Pyrethrins (0.012%) as active ingredients
- 24 fl oz RTU spray
- Covers up to 88 sq ft
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
- Why Organic
The benefits of going organic in your lawn and garden are exponential! In addition to helping improve the environment and decreasing the chances of accelerated disease in your family, going organic can provide mental and physical benefits, long-term money-savings, and increased vitamin and mineral content in your soil, among other things.
Organic gardening provides for intense, realistic flavors in your food, and higher vitamin and mineral content than in conventionally produced foods. Organic Gardening: It's good for the environment and healthier for you and your family!
In the world of pesticides and repellents the words "organic" and "natural" are often mistakenly used to replace one another. Understanding product labels and certifications can help clear up the confusion.
Gardening 101 - Expert Tips for Safer® Brand End ALL®
Gardening can be a very rewarding and healthy undertaking. By using products that are compliant for use in organic gardening, insect pests can be controlled, plant diseases can be eliminated, and lush harvests can be enjoyed!
UseSafer® Brand End ALL® at the first sign of insect pests in your garden. When needed, repeat use every 7 to 10 days until the insect problem is gone. Safer® Brand recommends a holistic approach to insect control for gardeners. Typically garden pests attack plants that are weak for other reasons. If your plant has aphids or whiteflies it may be because it isn’t getting the nutrients it needs from the soil or it may also have a fungal disease.
If you suspect your soil is to blame, use Safer® Brand End ALL® to treat the insect problem and have your soil tested at your local garden center. We recommend Ringer® Compost Plus® and Ringer® Lawn Restore® as a fertilizer.
Test a small area of the plant first and wait 24 hours before full coverage to make sure there is not a harmful reaction.