Avant Garden® - Looking Glass Feeder - Specifications
- Tinted tempered glass nectar container
- 32 ounce nectar capacity
- Measures approximately 5 inches in diameter by 13 inches high
What's in the Box:
- 1 Hummingbird feeder
- 32 oz nectar capacity
- 4 flower feeding stations
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.Avant Garden® Looking Glass Hummingbird Feeder is rated out of 5 by 10.Rated 5 out of 5 by Sam49 from Great gift purchase I bought the Avant Garden Looking Glass Hummingbird Feeder for my Aunt's birthday present. She was thrilled and surprised to received it in the mail! Great gift idea for family.Date published: 2016-05-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Red head from Beautiful hummingbird feeder I bought this birdfeeder two weeks ago. It is beautiful. We are still waiting for the birds. Hope to see them soon.Date published: 2016-04-14Rated 4 out of 5 by Kidscarol from Excellent feeder Nice looking, pretty easy to refill. No leaking so far. We were given one of these two years ago, and decided to add a second one, since we liked the first so much.Date published: 2015-09-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Sunshine from Great Value Just what I was looking for, beautiful - not an ordinary red feeder. Easy to fill and clean. Great price.Date published: 2015-05-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Shelly from Glass Humming Bird Feeder. This Humming Bird Feeder is the best. I have purchased others from other stores and they were always fragile and fell apart quickly,also the hanging mechanism would always break. This one is so well made,will not have to worry about it falling apart..I am very satisfied.Date published: 2015-04-14Rated 2 out of 5 by birdman from Disappointing results. Humming birds come very close then fly away. Over the past 4 - 5 weeks I haven't seen a single bird feeding yet.Date published: 2015-03-25Rated 4 out of 5 by QueenSusan from Unusual, attractive, and the hummingbirds love it! This is a really pretty feeder and looks much better than those plastic things. It is easy to clean and refill, which is important, and, so far, it doesn't leak (also important). I still have a few hummingbirds feeding, which is unusual this late in the year, so they must like it!Date published: 2013-10-01Rated 4 out of 5 by rwet from different from others Birds are attracted to the red flowers, I would of given it 5 stars if not for the hanging of it seems to be a little off, Could probally bent the wire to correct but was scared to break it. But it still looks very nice and different from all the other feeders.Date published: 2013-05-28
Can I just replace the glass jar of my hummingbird feeder?
- All About
All About Hummingbirds
Want to know about these tiny, amazing birds? We have a Hummingbird Library filled with information about various kinds of hummingbirds. Check it out!
Now you can submit a hummingbird sighting, and track it! Check out our all new Hummingbird Migration Map and learn when they will be in your area!
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean.more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Hummingbird Feeders - FAQs
Q: < /strong>What criteria should I use when selecting a hummingbird feeder?
A: Make sure it is one that will be easy to clean and fill, especially since you will need to clean the feeder each week. If you are worried about bees and wasps or ants invading the feeder, purchase a hummingbird feeder with bee guards or ant guards. more»
Q: Where is the best place to hang my new hummingbird feeder?
A: Place your hummingbird feeder away from sun and wind. The sun may cause the mixture to turn bad and the wind may swing the feeder around, causing the mixture to spill. more»
Q: How do I attract hummingbirds to my feeder?
A: Hummingbirds will find your nectar feeder, although there are some steps you can take to help the tiny birds find it sooner. Tying a red ribbon on the feeder wire or pole will help them locate it. more»