Perky-Pet® Looking Glass Hummingbird Feeder
A delightful rendering of nature's splendid beauty, this artistically inventive Perky-Pet® Looking Glass Hummingbird Feeder offers not only visually stunning aesthetics, but it also makes it easy to attract beautiful hummingbirds to your yard. Among the smallest of birds, the tiny marvels mesmerize and enchant onlookers with their iridescent color, purring wings, and delightful dance as they flit about. Watch all that beauty up close with help from this elegant hanging feeder.
32 Ounce Capacity & 4 Feeding Stations - Holding up to 32 ounces of nectar, this hummingbird feeder features an elongated globe-shaped bottle made of slightly frosted glass. The shiny copper base of the feeder offers four flower-shaped feeding ports, complete with bright-red flower petals that will quickly capture the attention of hungry hummingbirds. The floral motif extends upward with vine detailing that wraps seductively around the glass bottle, finishing at the top in the shape of a sturdy, curved hanging hook.
Suggested Placement - Use the integrated hanging hook to hang the hummingbird feeder near a porch, patio, or a window overlooking the garden. An ideal location not only provides a great view, but is also hummingbird-friendly. Hummingbirds prefer an open space, so they can easily move from one feeding port to the next. They also like to be near flowers and in a location that gets both sun and partial shade during the day. A hummingbird-friendly location will be at least 15-20 feet away from windows and 10-15 feet away from nearby coverage, like a shrub, so they feel safe and protected from predators.
Easy to Clean - Keep the feeder clean and filled with fresh nectar to ensure return visits from satisfied hummingbirds. Perky-Pet® recommends cleaning the hummingbird feeder at least twice a week, more often in very warm climates or seasons.
- Bright, shiny flowers
- Consistently clean feeder filled with nectar
- Large nectar capacity
- Pure enjoyment and relaxation watching hummingbirds feeding right outside your window
- Ease of cleaning
- Ease of filling
- Stylish look, this feeder will add to your yard
Accessorize your Hummingbird or Oriole Feeder
Birdfeeders.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet®, K-Feeders and NO/NO® wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from birdfeeders.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Perky-Pet® - Looking Glass Feeder - Specifications
- Tinted tempered glass nectar container
- 32 ounce nectar capacity
- Measures approximately 5 inches in diameter by 13 inches high
What's in the Box:
- 1 Hummingbird feeder
- 32 oz nectar capacity
- 4 flower feeding stations
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateGreat gift purchaseI bought the Avant Garden Looking Glass Hummingbird Feeder for my Aunt's birthday present. She was thrilled and surprised to received it in the mail! Great gift idea for family.
Review RateBeautiful hummingbird feederI bought this birdfeeder two weeks ago. It is beautiful. We are still waiting for the birds. Hope to see them soon.
- All About
All About Hummingbirds
Want to know about these tiny, amazing birds? We have a Hummingbird Library filled with information about various kinds of hummingbirds. Check it out!
Now you can submit a hummingbird sighting, and track it! Check out our all new Hummingbird Migration Map and learn when they will be in your area!
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Hummingbird Feeders - FAQs
Q: What criteria should I use when selecting a hummingbird feeder?
A: Make sure it is one that will be easy to clean and fill, especially since you will need to clean the feeder each week. If you are worried about bees and wasps or ants invading the feeder, purchase a hummingbird feeder with bee guards or ant guards. more»
Q: Where is the best place to hang my new hummingbird feeder?
A: Place your hummingbird feeder away from sun and wind. The sun may cause the mixture to turn bad and the wind may swing the feeder around, causing the mixture to spill. more»
Q: How do I attract hummingbirds to my feeder?
A: Hummingbirds will find your nectar feeder, although there are some steps you can take to help the tiny birds find it sooner. Tying a red ribbon on the feeder wire or pole will help them locate it. more»