Birdscapes® Hand Painted Glass Hummingbird Feeder - Specifications
- Reversing funnel cap makes filling clean and easy
- Durable hand painted tempered glass container
What's in the Box:
- 1 Hummingbird feeder
- 10 oz nectar capacity
- 4 feeding ports
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateGreat feeder!I purchased this feeder a month ago and the hummingbirds are really enjoying it. I had purchased a different designed feeder and did not like it as much and the attraction was not as good. This new one is the best...very attractive for the birds, easy to refill and no spillage.
Review RateAmazon ReviewLove it, works great and we've had many humming bird visitors. However, when it rains it will need to be taken down, cleaned, and then re-filled, because dirt likes to sit in between the parts and rainwater can get inside.
Review RateAmazon ReviewLovely hummingbird feeder, its a lot smaller than I thought it would be which means having to make up the mixture and clean the feeder way more often, but its really pretty.
Review RateAmazon ReviewLove it...So Pretty. Fast delivery and item as described. Thanks!!
Review RateAmazon ReviewThe hummingbird feeder is not too small and not too big. It's beautiful and the hummingbirds really love it! I'm glad I bought it!
Review RateAmazon ReviewVery nice feeders. Very easy to fill. I like that the hanging top also acts as a funnel. The hummers took to them right away.
Review RateAmazon Reviewvery pretty and sturdy. it's a real bargain for the price you pay. Unfortunately I haven't seen any hummingbird around, it probably is the area where I live!
Review RateAmazon ReviewI purchased this feeder several years ago, and both I and the hummers really like it! Very pretty, and the glass is quite durable. However, both the top and bottom pieces are plastic, and do not hold up well. I contacted Perky Pet to see if I could get replacement parts, and they are not available! They have replacement parts for many of their "ordinary" (not hand-painted) models, but not for their hand-painted ones! That doesn't make sense to me. I would give this product a 5-star rating if I could get replacement parts, but otherwise, they get a 3-star.
Review RateNo BeesI like this feeder and so do the hummingbirds. My old feeder always had 20 or 30 bees around it, this one only has 2 or 3.
Review RateReview Posted on Amazon.comThis is only my 2nd time buying Hummingbird feeders but at least this time I made the right choice. I'd not get anything but glass, plastic is cheap and only lasts a season. This feeder is attractively hand-painted, glass and holds 10 oz. of food. I don't put that much in because it goes to waste, however; the feeder is very easy to fill and doesn't leak. 5 stars.
- All About
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Hummingbird Feeders - FAQs
Q: What criteria should I use when selecting a hummingbird feeder?
A: Make sure it is one that will be easy to clean and fill, especially since you will need to clean the feeder each week. If you are worried about bees and wasps or ants invading the feeder, purchase a hummingbird feeder with bee guards or ant guards. more»
Q: Where is the best place to hang my new hummingbird feeder?
A: Place your hummingbird feeder away from sun and wind. The sun may cause the mixture to turn bad and the wind may swing the feeder around, causing the mixture to spill. more»
Q:How do I attract hummingbirds to my feeder?
A: Hummingbirds will find your nectar feeder, although there are some steps you can take to help the tiny birds find it sooner. Tying a red ribbon on the feeder wire or pole will help them locate it. more»