The Garden Song® lantern hummingbird feeder features four feeding ports and holds 18oz. of nectar. The feeder base is bright red to attract hummingbirds. The clear, shatter-proof plastic reservoir makes it easy for you to monitor nectar levels. It unscrews easily from the feeder base for quick cleaning and filling. This beautiful hummingbird feeder is among the finest nectar bearing feeders available on the market.
Garden Song® Lantern Hummingbird Feeder
This brightly colored, lantern-shaped hummingbird feeder is certain to attract hummingbirds, yielding hours of viewing enjoyment for hummingbird fans.
The Garden Song® lantern hummingbird feeder features four feeding ports and holds 18oz of nectar. The feeder base is bright red to attract hummingbirds. The clear, shatter-proof plastic reservoir makes it easy for you to monitor nectar levels. It unscrews easily from the feeder base for quick cleaning and filling. This beautiful hummingbird feeder is among the finest nectar bearing feeders available on the market.
For best results, use the Perky-Pet® instant nectar. This specially blended nectar is easy to use, requires no boiling and stays fresh longer!
This hummingbird feeder may be cleaned with the Perky-Pet® cleaning mop. Remember to clean your feeder at least twice a week, more often in very warm climates or seasons.
Accessorize your Hummingbird or Oriole Feeder
Birdfeeders.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet®, K-Feeders® and NO/NO® wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from birdfeeders.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Garden Song® Lantern Hummingbird Feeder - Specifications
- 18 oz capacity
- Shatterproof hummingbird feeder
- Features 4 feeding stations
- Ideal for all climates
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
- All About
All About Hummingbirds
Want to know about these tiny, amazing birds? We have a Hummingbird Library filled with information about various kinds of hummingbirds. Check it out!
Now you can submit a hummingbird sighting, and track it! Check out our all new Hummingbird Migration Map and learn when they will be in your area!
Hummingbird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Hummingbird Feeders - FAQs
Q: What criteria should I use when selecting a hummingbird feeder?
A: Make sure it is one that will be easy to clean and fill, especially since you will need to clean the feeder each week. If you are worried about bees and wasps or ants invading the feeder, purchase a hummingbird feeder with bee guards or ant guards. more»
Q: Where is the best place to hang my new hummingbird feeder?
A: Place your hummingbird feeder away from sun and wind. The sun may cause the mixture to turn bad and the wind may swing the feeder around, causing the mixture to spill. more»
Q: How do I attract hummingbirds to my feeder?
A: Hummingbirds will find your nectar feeder, although there are some steps you can take to help the tiny birds find it sooner. Tying a red ribbon on the feeder wire or pole will help them locate it. more»