NO/NO® Red Solar Seed Ball Bird Feeder - Specs
- Shimmering, festive design looks just like a Christmas ornament
- Powder-coated, all metal mesh construction
- Solar powered LED light illuminates feeder at night
- 1.25 lb seed capacity
What's in the Box:
- 1 NO/NO® Red Solar Seed Ball Bird Feeder
- 1.25 lb seed capacity
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.NO/NO® Red Solar Seed Ball Bird Feeder is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by Rat Terror Mom from Beautiful and fun I love my feeder and so do my birds. I hope the eight friends I got feeders for as Christmas gifts will enjoy them as much as I do.Date published: 2016-12-13
We received the solar birdfeeder as a gift and we cannot get the lid off? What is the secret??With light force, pull up on the lid while slightly tilting to the side. This will allow the lid to come off for filling.Date published: 2017-01-06
Does this feeder accommodate wild bird seed other than the recommended seed in the description?We only recommend black sunflower seed for this feeder.Date published: 2016-12-06
- All About
All About Wild Birds
Wild birds are so common to us that we often glance at them without a second thought. When we really look at them, observe them and enjoy their special qualities, we can truly appreciate some of nature's amazing creatures.
Check out our Wild Bird Library to find out about some of your favorite birds!
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»