The 3 Tier Standard NO/NO® Wild Bird Feeder’s three levels of dining space make it the perfect feeder to host a ton of birds at once. This beautiful black and red feeder will add a pop of color to your yard or garden and attract a variety of birds.
NO/NO® 3 Tier Standard Red & Brass Wild Bird Feeder
The 3 Tier Standard NO/NO® Wild Bird Feeder’s three levels of dining space make it the perfect feeder to host a ton of birds at once. This beautiful brass and red feeder will add a pop of color to your yard or garden and attract a variety of birds.
Without the use of plastic or wood components, the all-over metal mesh construction of the 3 Tier Standard NO/NO® Wild Bird Feeder resists squirrel damage. The mesh also makes the perfect landing place for clinging birds, while perching birds can feed from the attached perch or tray.
Up to 15 birds can enjoy feeding from the 3 Tier Standard NO/NO® Wild Bird Feeder at the same time. Its large 4-pound seed capacity will ensure your feathered friends do not go hungry, while the attached tray keeps stray seed from falling to the ground.
The low-maintenance 3 Tier Standard NO/NO® collapsible mesh bird feeder is easy to clean and when not in use, is able to collapse for easy storage. We recommend cleaning this NO/NO® Red & Brass bird feeder once every two weeks. Start by getting rid of excess seed in the feeder, then wash with a mild soap and water solution. The attached handle is perfect to hang with a Perky-Pet® 33" Hanging Chain or from a Perky-Pet® Pole or Hook.
Its high-quality construction, premium materials, and patented design make the 3 Tier Standard NO/NO® Wild Bird Feeder a long-lasting addition to your backyard birding experience.
Birdfeeders.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet®, K-Feeders® and NO/NO® wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from birdfeeders.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
NO/NO® 3 Tier Standard Red & Brass Wild Bird Feeder - Specifications
- NO/NO® = No plastic, No wood
- 4 pounds black oil sunflower seed or safflower seed capacity
- Premium materials and high-quality components
- Attracts both clinging and perching birds
- Feeds up to 15 birds at one time
What's in the Box:
- 1 NO/NO® bird feeder
- 4 pounds black oil sunflower seed capacity
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
- All About
All About Wild Birds
Wild birds are so common to us that we often glance at them without a second thought. When we really look at them, observe them and enjoy their special qualities, we can truly appreciate some of nature's amazing creatures.
Check out our Wild Bird Library to find out about some of your favorite birds!
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Wild Bird Feeders - FAQs
Protecting Birds FAQs
Q: What can I do about the cat that keeps visiting my feeder?
A: If it is your neighbor's precious Fluffy, you may want to suggest that they tie a bell around the cat's neck to alert the birds when the cat is near. more»
Q: How do I discourage squirrels and raccoons?
A: Here are a few simple and effective suggestions for keeping the squirrels and raccoons off your feeder. more»
Bird Seed FAQs
Q: What are the most popular bird seeds to use?
A: Black Oil Sunflower Seed is the most popular bird seed. It is much smaller than the traditional sunflower seed. It is best for those birds with smaller bills, such as the sparrow, junco and goldfinch. more»
Q: How do I prevent seeds from sprouting under my feeder?
A: You will need to sterilize your seed to prevent it from germinating. This will not alter the attractiveness or the nutritional value of the seed in any way. more»
Q: Birds at my feeder look sick, what should I do?
A: The best thing to do is to stop feeding the birds temporarily. Remove the feeders and throw out all of the seed. Thoroughly wash your feeders as suggested in Tips for a clean feeding station. more»
Q: How do I clean my bird feeders?
A: Before filling your feeder with fresh seed, it is recommended that the following precautions are taken:
- Remove all old seed.
- Soak feeder in a light water/bleach solution (9 parts water to 1 part bleach).
- Scrub feeder and allow to air dry. more»
Feeder Types FAQs
Q: I own the Window Feeder. Lately it won't stick to the window. What can I do?
A: The first suggestion is to slightly moisten the cups. If you have already tried moistening the suction cups, we have a few other tips. more»
Q: Will I find only finches at my finch feeder?
A: No. Pine Siskins, Redpolls, Mourning Doves, Juncos, Towhees, and Cowbirds are all attracted to thistle seed.