NO/NO® 5 Tier Forest Green Wild Bird Feeder
Get ready to host a multitude of feathered friends with the Forest Green 5 Tier NO/NO® Wild Bird Feeder! A classic forest green finish and large seed capacity, over 5 pounds, will attract birds to your yard and garden.
Without the use of plastic or wood components, the premium construction of the 5 Tier NO/NO® Wild Bird Feeder is resistant to squirrel damage. The all-over metal mesh used for this feeder makes it stand the test of time and allows you to enjoy it for years and years.
A large 5-pound black oil sunflower seed capacity makes this the perfect feeder for accommodating more than 15 birds at one time—get ready to host a bird party. The mesh wire design and attached perches attract both clinging and perching birds so you’ll have a larger variety and volume of beautiful birds feeding in your yard or garden.
The low-maintenance 5 Tier NO/NO® Forest Green collapsible mesh bird feeder is easy to clean and when not in use, can collapse for easy storage. We recommend cleaning your feeder every two weeks. Start by getting rid of excess seed in the feeder, then wash with a mild soap and water solution. The included handle on the 5 Tier NO/NO® Feeder allows the feeder to hang on a tree branch or from a Perky-Pet® Universal Bird Feeder Pole or hang it from the Perky-Pet® Adjustable Railing Hook for up close birdwatching.
The more feeders you place in your yard, the more feathered friends will visit! You’ll be able to attract a wide variety of birds using the most popular type of seed—black oil sunflower seed!
Birdfeeders.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet®, K-Feeders and NO/NO® wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from birdfeeders.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
No/No 5 Tier Forest Green Wild Bird Feeder - Specifications
- No/No = No plastic, No wood
- 5 pounds black oil sunflower seed capacity
- Premium materials and high-quality components for lasting durability
- Attracts both clinging and perching birds
- Feeds more than 15 birds at one time
What's in the Box:
- 1 bird feeder
- 5 pounds black oil sunflower seed capacity
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
- All About
All About Wild Birds
Wild birds are so common to us that we often glance at them without a second thought. When we really look at them, observe them and enjoy their special qualities, we can truly appreciate some of nature's amazing creatures.
Check out our Wild Bird Library to find out about some of your favorite birds!
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean.more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Wild Bird Feeders - FAQs
Protecting Birds FAQs
Q: What can I do about the cat that keeps visiting my feeder?
A: If it is your neighbor's precious Fluffy, you may want to suggest that they tie a bell around the cat's neck to alert the birds when the cat is near. more»
Q: How do I discourage squirrels and raccoons?
A: Here are a few simple and effective suggestions for keeping the squirrels and raccoons off your feeder. more»
Bird Seed FAQs
Q: What are the most popular bird seeds to use?
A: Black Oil Sunflower Seed is the most popular bird seed. It is much smaller than the traditional sunflower seed. It is best for those birds with smaller bills, such as the sparrow, junco and goldfinch. more»
Q: How do I prevent seeds from sprouting under my feeder?
A: You will need to sterilize your seed to prevent it from germinating. This will not alter the attractiveness or the nutritional value of the seed in any way more»
Q: Birds at my feeder look sick, what should I do?
A: The best thing to do is to stop feeding the birds temporarily. Remove the feeders and throw out all of the seed. Thoroughly wash your feeders as suggested in Tips for a clean feeding station. more»
Q: How do I clean my bird feeders?
A: Before filling your feeder with fresh seed, it is recommended that the following precautions are taken:
- Remove all old seed.
- Soak feeder in a light water/bleach solution (9 parts water to 1 part bleach).
- Scrub feeder and allow to air dry. more»
Feeder Types FAQs
Q: I own the Window Feeder. Lately it won't stick to the window. What can I do?
A: The first suggestion is to slightly moisten the cups. If you have already tried moistening the suction cups, we have a few other tips. more»
Q: Will I find only finches at my finch feeder?
A: No. Pine Siskins, Redpolls, Mourning Doves, Juncos, Towhees, and Cowbirds are all attracted to thistle seed.