The NO/NO® Blue Bell Wild Bird Feeder, available in an elegant and beautiful brass edition, is high quality and long lasting. Invite your feathered friends to feast in your yard with this eye-catching bird feeder.
NO/NO® Blue Bell Wild Bird Feeder
The NO/NO® Blue Bell Wild Bird Feeder, available in an elegant and beautiful blue edition, is high quality and long lasting. Invite your feathered friends to feast in your yard with this eye-catching bird feeder.
Without the use of plastic or wood components, the premium construction of the NO/NO® Blue Bell Wild Bird Feeder stands up against squirrels and other small animals that may try to access birdseed. Birds visiting your yard will be happy that they’re not sharing their feast with other animals, which will keep them coming back to feed again and again!
A large 2.5-pound seed capacity makes this the perfect feeder for hosting up to 15 birds at one time—get ready to host a bird party. The mesh wire design and attached perch attracts both clinging and perching birds so you’ll have a larger variety and volume of beautiful birds feeding in your yard or garden.
The low-maintenance NO/NO® Blue Bell Wild Bird Feeder should be cleaned every two weeks with a mild soap and water solution. The included handle on the NO/NO® Blue Bell Wild Bird Feeder allows the feeder to hang on a tree’s branch or from a Perky-Pet® Universal Bird Feeder Pole.
Placing multiple feeders in your yard increases the amount of feathered friends that will visit. In the birding world we say “the more the merrier,” so place a few NO/NO® Blue Bell Wild Bird Feeders on your property and watch as the birds flock to feed!
Birdfeeders.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet®, K-Feeders® and NO/NO® wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from birdfeeders.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
NO/NO® Blue Bell Wild Bird Feeder - Specifications
- NO/NO® = No plastic, No wood
- Holds over 2.5 pounds of black oil sunflower seed
- Patented design ensures the highest quality
- Attracts both clinging and perching birds
- Feeds 10-15 birds at once
What's in the Box:
- 1 NO/NO® bird feeder
- 2.5 lb seed capacity
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
- All About
All About Wild Birds
Wild birds are so common to us that we often glance at them without a second thought. When we really look at them, observe them and enjoy their special qualities, we can truly appreciate some of nature's amazing creatures.
Check out our Wild Bird Library to find out about some of your favorite birds!
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean.more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Video Help & Advice from Perky-Pet®
- Check out our series on how to attract birds to your backyard. We have a large amount of video advice and help for all levels of bird watcher! more»
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What are the most popular bird seeds to use?
A: Black Oil Sunflower Seed is the most popular bird seed. It is much smaller than the traditional sunflower seed and best for those birds with smaller bills, such as the sparrow, junco and goldfinch. This seed is accepted by the greatest variety of birds.
Mixed Seed is also popular. It is best to buy the mixes that contain white proso millet, a tiny cream colored seed with a shiny shell. Mixes containing finely cracked corn and black oil sunflower are also preferred by a large number of birds.
Niger (Thistle Seed) is imported from Africa and Asia. Niger won't germinate, but it does have a tendency to become moldy due to lack of air circulation. If you notice mold on the seed, it must be removed from the feeder and the feeder must be cleaned thoroughly.
Q: How do I clean my bird feeders?
A: Before filling your feeder with fresh seed, it is recommended that the following precautions are taken:
- Remove all old seed.
- Soak feeder in a light water/bleach solution (9 parts water to 1 part bleach).
- Scrub feeder and allow to air dry.
- Rake and remove accumulated hulls and droppings from underneath the feeders.
- Spread mulch (bark or wood) under the feeder, replace mulch when soiled.
- Thoroughly wash hands after handling and cleaning feeders.
Q: What is the importance of providing water for wild birds?
A: Wild birds need fresh, clean water just as much as they need seed. Birds stay healthy by using water not just for drinking, but also for bathing, cleaning their feathers and to remove parasites. Waterers are better options than bird baths because they provide birds with fresh, clean water that prevents dirt and debris from contaminating it. In hotter climates or seasons, providing water for birds makes it easy for them to have access to a water source and retain their energy. By adding a water source, you also can attract a larger variety of birds to your yard. You may even attract more colorful birds that don't eat seed, but are in need of water!