Perky-Pet® 24 oz Top Fill Plastic Hummingbird Feeder
The Perky-Pet® 24 oz Top Fill Hummingbird Feeder features an innovative "sports bottle" technology for effortless filling - just push, pour then pull-and-lock! The wide-mouth top makes filling easy and mess free. With its 24 oz capacity, this feeder ensures there is plenty of nectar to keep your hummingbirds happy and fed! The four yellow flower feeding ports complement the red base and invite the hummers to dine.
We've included our Perky-Pet® 5.3 oz Instant High Energy Nectar. This specially blended hummingbird nectar makes 32 ounces of nectar, is easy to use, requires no boiling and stays fresh longer.
- Easy to fill wide mouth opening, allowing the feeder to be filled more often
- Easy to clean - allowing them to feed from a consistently clean, healthy feeder
- Brilliant red color that makes it easy to locate
- Hummingbird preferred, trumpet shaped feeding ports, and perches for them to rest when dining
- Pure enjoyment and relaxation watching hummingbirds feeding right outside your window
- Convenient wide mouth opening for easy cleaning and filling
- FREE high-energy hummingbird nectar
- Top Fill technology allowing you to fill your hummingbird feeder from the top, rather than having to turn it upside down
- Stylish look this feeder will add to your yard
Remember to clean your feeder once every two weeks with mild soap and water solution.
Accessorize your Hummingbird or Oriole Feeder
Birdfeeders.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet®, K-Feeders and NO/NO® wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from birdfeeders.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Perky-Pet® Top-Fill Plastic Hummingbird Feeder w/Free Nectar- Specifications
Attracting, feeding and enjoying hummingbirds is easy with our top fill hummingbird feeder.
- Top-fill design with advanced "sport-bottle-like" function
- Easy to fill wide mouth top
- Easy to clean with less parts
- Advanced "sport bottle" like function
- Includes FREE Instant High Energy Nectar packet - no boiling required
What's in the Box:
- 1 plastic hummingbird feeder
- 1 nectar packet
- 24 oz nectar capacity
- 5.3 oz nectar packet makes 32 ounces of nectar
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
- All About
All About Hummingbirds
- Click the Perky-Pet® hummingbird migration map to track an approximate time of when hummingbirds will begin visiting your feeder
- Hummingbirds migrate every year for variety and abundance of insects and flowering plants
- Hummingbirds travel back to the tropics once the weather gets colder, or when their internal instincts alert them it's time
- Migration typically begins sometime in late February and ends in late September
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean.more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Perky-Pet® 24 oz Top Fill Plastic Hummingbird Feeder - FAQs
Q: I'm new to Top Fill feeders, are there tips on filling for beginners?
A: Yes, follow the steps below.
Q: What criteria should I use when selecting a hummingbird feeder?
A: Make sure it is one that will be easy to clean and fill, especially since you will need to clean the feeder every few days. If you are worried about bees and wasps or ants invading the feeder, purchase a hummingbird feeder with bee guards, such as the Perky-Pet model #203CP or ant guards, Perky-Pet model #242.
Q: How do I clean my hummingbird feeders?
A: Hummingbird feeders need to be cleaned every 1-2 weeks. Use hot water and a bottle brush, along with mild soap; be sure to rinse thoroughly. The Perky-Pet cleaning mop is specifically designed for the purpose of cleaning hummingbird feeders, and is very convenient to use. This cleaning mop can also be used on seed feeders and oriole feeders for those small, tight spaces that are difficult to reach.
Q: What is the importance of providing water for hummingbirds?
A: Hummingbirds need fresh, clean water just as much as they need nectar. Hummingbirds stay healthy by using water not just for drinking, but also bathing, cleaning their feathers and to remove parasites. Waterers are better options than bird baths because they provide hummingbirds with fresh, clean water that prevents dirt and debris from contaminating it. In hotter climates or seasons, providing water for hummingbirds makes it easy for them to have access to a water source and retain their energy.