Buy 3 Get 1 FREE - Antique Hummingbird Feeder Assortment - Specifications
- Antique bottles in Clear, Green & Red with 4 feeding ports and metal base
- 16 oz feeder is made of metal and glass and comes with metal hanger
- Ant Guard® repels ants from feeders and mounts easily with all hanging feeders
What's in the Box:
- 4 Hummingbird feeders, Model #s 8118-2, 8119-2, 8120-2, 8109-2
- 1 Ant Guard®, Model #245L
- Three 24 oz nectar capacity feeders with four feeding ports
- One 16 oz nectar capacity with four feeding ports
- Ant Guard® uses Permethrin, proven safe around birds, pets and people
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.Perky-Pet® Buy 3 Get 1 FREE - Antique Hummingbird Feeder Assortment is rated out of 5 by 11.Rated 5 out of 5 by The Wilsons from Hummingbirds love the feeders. Great quality. Love the antique look of the glass feeders. Great addition to our deck. The hummingbirds are using all the feeders.Date published: 2016-08-23Rated 4 out of 5 by Carmelita from Beautiful feeders. I bought two of the green glass feeders from a local store. It looks so beautiful along my porch railing. I do not know why hummingbirds seem to prefer one and skips the other. I have the feeders hanging on a pole with two hooks. I tried changing the feeders from one side to the other, does not seem to work. They still prefer the same one they go to. I make the nectar mixture in a large bottle enough to fill two feeders so I know this is not the reason for the hummingbirds not liking the one bottle. I marked the bottom of the bottle in question so I know which one it is, disappointed to use this one. Having said that, I am giving this review 4 stars.Date published: 2016-08-04Rated 5 out of 5 by JimN from Absolutely beautiful feeders, well made I'm very pleased with the quality of these feeders and the classic, vintage glass look appeals to me and our design tastes. Our hummingbirds particularly like the red ones but we have noticed that the clear colors aren't as appealing to them. We also noticed that the green shaded glass seems to make the nectar go bad more quickly. We're not fans of colored nectar but may look for something thats colored organically to maybe attract them more and perhaps doesn't go bad so quickly. We've been making our own nectar and it seems to go well with the birds but we're open for other options.Date published: 2016-07-17Rated 3 out of 5 by Winston the Cat from feeders bought 4 hummingbird feeders.. One window hummingbird feeder.. 1 birdfeeder window attachment.. a Metro bird feeder . Unfortunately the Metro bird feeder had a crack in it.. kind of disappointing.. But the antique hummingbird feeders are pretty niceDate published: 2016-07-06Rated 4 out of 5 by turkey from good value love the collection, one came broken, you replaced promptly, excellent serviceDate published: 2016-07-03Rated 4 out of 5 by KatN from Beautiful feeders I bought these feeders for my mother for mother's day as she loves watching the hummingbirds in her yard. She loved them. Only problem was one came shattered in the box. Could have been packed better.Date published: 2016-05-25Rated 5 out of 5 by NJParalegal from Antique Glass Hummingbird Feeders I recently purchased the Buy 3 get 1 free deal. The feeders areexcellent quality and are very pretty.Date published: 2016-05-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Pink bunny girl from Love the assortment I purchased these so I could paint on them and sell/use for gifts. I find them adorable. I also love the mason jar one.Date published: 2016-04-26
I have this bbantique feeder and the base leaks, can I order the replacement from you? AnnReplacement bases are currently not available for this feeder, we apologize. However, keep in mind that the feeder is covered by a one year warranty. Please feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-PERKYPET (1-855-737-5973) for additional assistance.Date published: 2016-07-08
I have the glass 16oz feeder and the plastic part that screws on broke. Can I order a replacement part?Currently, replacement bases are not available for this feeder. We appreciate this feedback, as our Product Managers are always working to make more replacement parts available.Date published: 2016-07-06
I received a antique bottle feeder with no instructions on what to use to fill the bottle with. Can I use a mix of sugar and water since some of the details states a nectar mix.
I bought a hummingbird feeder and bottom leaks needs replacement How can I get
Hi. I'm interested in buying a feeder that doesn't leach BPA's. Is the reservoir all metal or BPA free? Or so you have a feeder you can recommend? Thanks! Cecilia from CA.
Hello, I have one of your antique perky pet red feeder that leaks a lot. How can I get a replacement for the cooper four port bottom?
- All About
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean.more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Hummingbird Feeders - FAQs
Q: What criteria should I use when selecting a hummingbird feeder?
A: Make sure it is one that will be easy to clean and fill, especially since you will need to clean the feeder each week. If you are worried about bees and wasps or ants invading the feeder, purchase a hummingbird feeder with bee guards or ant guards. More»
Q: Where is the best place to hang my new hummingbird feeder?
A: Place your hummingbird feeder away from sun and wind. The sun may cause the mixture to turn bad and the wind may swing the feeder around, causing the mixture to spill. More»
Q: How do I attract hummingbirds to my feeder?
A: Hummingbirds will find your nectar feeder, although there are some steps you can take to help the tiny birds find it sooner. Tying a red ribbon on the feeder wire or pole will help them locate it. More»