The Perky-Pet® Grand Master Feeder features six feeding ports, a wide-mouth design and a 48 oz nectar capacity. The clear, shatter-proof plastic reservoir of this hummingbird feeder makes it easy to monitor nectar levels, while the wide-mouth design allows for quick, easy cleaning and filling.
Buy 3 Get 1 FREE - The Grand Master Hummingbird Feeder
The Grand Master hummingbird feeder truly is the Grandaddy of them all!
The Perky-Pet® Grand Master Feeder features six feeding ports, a wide-mouth design and a 48 oz nectar capacity. The clear, shatter-proof plastic reservoir of this hummingbird feeder makes it easy to monitor nectar levels. Wide-mouth design allows for quick, easy cleaning and filling.
For best results, use Perky-Pet® Instant High Energy Nectar. This specially blended nectar is easy to use, requires no boiling and stays fresh longer.
The feeder may be cleaned with the Perky-Pet® Cleaning Mop. Remember to clean your hummingbird feeder at least twice a week, more often in very warm climates or seasons.
Accessorize your Hummingbird or Oriole Feeder
Birdfeeders.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet®, K-Feeders® and NO/NO® wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from birdfeeders.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Buy 3 Get 1 FREE - The Grand Master Hummingbird Feeder- Specifications
- Shatterproof feeders are ideal for all climates and contain extra-large nectar capacity
- Ant Guard® repels ants from feeders and mounts easily with all hanging feeders
What's in the Box:
- 4 Hummingbird feeders, Model #220
- 1 Ant Guard®, Model #245L
- Feeders have 48 oz nectar capacity with 6 feeding stations
- Ant Guard® uses Permethrin, proven safe around birds, pets and people
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Does the top screw off and have opening for ease of cleaning?The top of the feeder does screw off, however there is not an opening at the top of the feeder for cleaning. This is a bottom fill feeder, so the bottle disconnects from the base and has a wide mouth for easy cleaning.Date published: 2016-10-11
I am interested in the "Grand Master Hummingbird Feeder, 498 oz size but the only quantity I can find is the buy 3, get 1 free. As great a deal as this is, I only need 1. Is it possible to place an order for 1. Thank you!Model#220 is a single unit of the Perky-Pet® The Grand Master Plastic Hummingbird Feeder and can be found using the URL below. http://www.birdfeeders.com/perky-pet-the-grand-master-plastic-hummingbird-feeder-220Date published: 2016-06-13
are the bottle on the grand master feeder glass bottles or plastic
For the Grand Master feeder, while I understand it is shatterproof, is the body shatterproof glass?
- All About
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean.more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Hummingbird Feeders - FAQs
Q: What criteria should I use when selecting a hummingbird feeder?
A: Make sure it is one that will be easy to clean and fill, especially since you will need to clean the feeder each week. If you are worried about bees and wasps or ants invading the feeder, purchase a hummingbird feeder with bee guards or ant guards. More»
Q: Where is the best place to hang my new hummingbird feeder?
A: Place your hummingbird feeder away from sun and wind. The sun may cause the mixture to turn bad and the wind may swing the feeder around, causing the mixture to spill. More»
Q: How do I attract hummingbirds to my feeder?
A: Hummingbirds will find your nectar feeder, although there are some steps you can take to help the tiny birds find it sooner. Tying a red ribbon on the feeder wire or pole will help them locate it. More»