Buy 3 Get 1 FREE - The Grand Master Hummingbird Feeder
The Grand Master hummingbird feeder truly is the Grandaddy of them all!
The Perky-Pet® Grand Master Feeder features 6 feeding ports, a wide-mouth design and 48 oz nectar capacity. The clear, shatter resistant plastic reservoir of this hummingbird feeder makes it easy to monitor nectar levels. Wide-mouth design for quick, easy cleaning and filling.
For best results, use Perky-Pet® Instant High Energy Nectar. This specially blended nectar is easy to use, requires no boiling and stays fresh longer.
The feeder may be cleaned with the Perky-Pet® Cleaning Mop. Remember to clean your hummingbird feeder at least twice a week, more often in very warm climates or seasons.
Accessorize your Hummingbird or Oriole Feeder
Birdfeeders.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet®, K-Feeders and NO/NO® wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from birdfeeders.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Buy 3 Get 1 FREE - The Grand Master Hummingbird Feeder- Specifications
- Shatter resistant feeders are ideal for all climates and contain extra-large nectar capacity
- AntGuard® repels ants from feeders and mounts easily with all hanging feeders
What's in the Box:
- 4 Hummingbird feeders, Model #220
- 1 AntGuard®, Model #245L
- Feeders have 48 oz nectar capacity with 6 feeding stations
- AntGuard® uses Permethrin, proven safe around birds, pets and people
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateI love these Feeders!!This is a reorder to order more. I use these all the time. Would not use any others.they are so easy to clean.I like buying 4 at a time
Review RateGrand Master Hummingbird nectar feederThis is my favorite hummer feeder during the migrations. This was a very good deal for me.
Review RateGreat FeederI had bought one and had other types of feeders also up but when I hung this one up the Hummers loved it. So I bought 4 more. My Hummers love The Grand Master.
Review RateNot as good as the glass feedersI won't purchase any more of these. The first time I used it every thing was ok. The second try did not engage properly and dumped all the nectar on the ground. This would never have happened with the old glass containers.Response From Perky-Pet®Tara : Consumer Relations RepresentativeThese feeders are backed by a one year warranty and 30 day return policy. We apologize if this feeder did not meet your expectations and would like the opportunity to make things right.
Please contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-PERKYPET (1-855-737-5973) for further assistance.
Review Ratepurchase and return policyyour products and service are exceptional. Even help returning items for whatever reason are extremely helpful and attentive to your needs. Thank you for your great and exceptional service
Review RateHummer HeavenIt started a long time ago. I innocently put out one feeder. I had to fill it twice a day. I needed larger, then larger capacity. I discovered Perky-Pet Grand Master. I have 5 feeders and I only have to fill them every several days now. Needless to say the hummingbird population has exploded. I love those little guys!
Review RateVery best hummingbird feeders!Best feeders ever easy to clean and holds 48oz which means I only have to fill once a day, so easy to clean love these and got the best price. Thank you for the fastest shipping ever. Couldn't upload my photos of all my hummer son thes feeders.
Review RateDifficult to cleanI thought these would be a great addition to the feeders I already had purchased. However, the bases are very difficult to clean as the top on the reservoir doesn't come off. Also, the base is difficult to replace once the jar itself has been refilled. I broke the locking piece on the jar trying to get the base back on. My husband did the same thing on another one when I couldn't get the base back on. Wouldn't recommend this feeder.Response From Perky-Pet®Patty : Consumer Relations RepresentativeHello Rose,
Perky-Pet® has a long history of producing high-quality and reliable bird feeders and products. We apologize for this experience and would be happy to provide assistance.
For cleaning any hard-to-reach or stubborn spots, try adding a handful of uncooked rice with some water into the base and swirl it around to agitate those spots. Our feeders are covered by a one year replacement warranty. Please contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-PERKYPET (1-855-737-5973) so we can learn more about the broken feeders.
Review Rate42oz wonderful do not have to fill everydayi purchased 4 of these feeders 3 leaked from the base husband had to superglue under base seam to stop some of the leaking very disappointed i had trouble in the past with leakage thought maybe these would be better after gluing they appeared to have stopped wondered if any one else had this problem i took a picture uf the bottom it appears someone else tried to glue as there was a darkened layer on a couple spots i took pictures for proofResponse From Perky-Pet®Patty : Consumer Relations RepresentativePerky-Pet® strives to create high-quality feeders for our customers and the birds to enjoy. We regret to hear that what was received did not meet these expectations.
The feeders should not require any modification to work properly. Our feeders are covered by a one year replacement warranty. Please give our Consumer Relations Team a call at 1-855-PERKYPET (1-855-737-5973) so we can provide assistance and make this right.
Review RateGreat FeederThis has been my favorite feeder (hence the purchase of four) from my years of trying all sorts of cute ones.
1) It's easy to fill. Just a little turn and the base pops off leaving a huge opening to fill.
2) it's easy to clean. With the base off, you can actually reach into the feeder and clean it with your hand. No annoying mops that don't reach. Plus the material doesn't crack or become opague. Also, the feeder ports twist off for additional cleaning. I rarely have to do this since a brush does nicely.
3) The hummers just love it. With six feeding ports everyone gets a turn.
- All About
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean.more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Hummingbird Feeders - FAQs
Q: What criteria should I use when selecting a hummingbird feeder?
A: Make sure it is one that will be easy to clean and fill, especially since you will need to clean the feeder each week. If you are worried about bees and wasps or ants invading the feeder, purchase a hummingbird feeder with bee guards or ant guards. More»
Q: Where is the best place to hang my new hummingbird feeder?
A: Place your hummingbird feeder away from sun and wind. The sun may cause the mixture to turn bad and the wind may swing the feeder around, causing the mixture to spill. More»
Q: How do I attract hummingbirds to my feeder?
A: Hummingbirds will find your nectar feeder, although there are some steps you can take to help the tiny birds find it sooner. Tying a red ribbon on the feeder wire or pole will help them locate it. More»