Perky-Pet® Double Decker Plastic Hummingbird Feeder - Specifications
- 2 feeders in 1
- Feeder can be hung as 1 large feeder or separated into 2 smaller feeders
- Vine perches invite hummingbirds to sit and dine
- Shatter resistant plastic container
What's in the Box:
- 1 Hummingbird feeder that can separate into 2 smaller feeders
- 26 oz capacity - top feeder holds 9 oz & bottom feeder holds 17 oz
- 8 flower feeding ports
- Measures approximately 5 inches in diameter by 12 inches high
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateVery cute but leaks!I bought this in April, when I hang it up, it leaks from the top feeder and the bottom feeder, the red bottoms don't tighten enough. End up with sugar water on my deck which brings the wasps. Disappointed in this feeder.Response From Perky-Pet®Patty : Consumer Relations RepresentativeThe threading on the bases and bottles should line up to allow for a firm seal, creating a good vacuum inside. We apologize for this experience and appreciate the time taken to provide this feedback. Please give our Consumer Relations Team a call at 1-855-PERKYPET (1-855-737-5973) for additional assistance.
Review RateFancy & EffectiveI love this! I have been looking for 2 years now. I had one that I broke when I hit a bee, not too smart lol. Now I have found it... Yeah!
Review RateAmazon ReviewI bought the Perky-Pet hummingbird feeder and was getting frustrated trying to open the dish part and getting the petal back on the dish. I looked up the how too on YouTube and got step by step instruction. Now I know how to put it together my stress level has come way down:)
- All About
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Hummingbird Feeders - FAQs
Q: What criteria should I use when selecting a hummingbird feeder?
A: Make sure it is one that will be easy to clean and fill, especially since you will need to clean the feeder each week. If you are worried about bees and wasps or ants invading the feeder, purchase a hummingbird feeder with bee guards or ant guards. more»
Q: Where is the best place to hang my new hummingbird feeder?
A: Place your hummingbird feeder away from sun and wind. The sun may cause the mixture to turn bad and the wind may swing the feeder around, causing the mixture to spill. more»
Q: How do I attract hummingbirds to my feeder?
A: Hummingbirds will find your nectar feeder, although there are some steps you can take to help the tiny birds find it sooner. Tying a red ribbon on the feeder wire or pole will help them locate it. more»