Best used for:Allen's HummingbirdRufous HummingbirdRuby-throated HummingbirdAnna's HummingbirdAdd Style and Attract Hummingbirds to Your Yard with the Perky-Pet® Elegant Copper Glass Hummingbird Feeder The Perky-Pet® Elegant Copper Glass Hummingbird Feeder combines eye-catching brushed copper and durable glass to add a dose of artistic charm while also enticing hummingbirds to drop in for a visit. However, the benefits of this feeder don’t end at its aesthetic appeal. Able to hold up to 12 oz of nectar, this feeder has a wide mouth bottle to allow for easy filling and cleaning. The red flower-shaped feeding ports are sure to catch the eye of visiting hummingbirds, while the wraparound perch allows multiple birds to rest and feast in style. Best of all, this feeding includes built-in bee guards to protect your nectar supply.Stunning Design Offers Function and Visual Appeal With the Elegant Copper Feeder, it’s all about the details! It has a beautiful, eye-catching design that is as stylish as it is functional. The attractive, brushed copper-finish and striking crystal clear glass are sure to captivate you, as well as your hummingbird visitors as they dart through your yard. In addition, the flowers around the base of the feeder add a charming touch and double as feeding ports.Comes Apart for Thorough Cleaning A clean, healthy hummingbird feeder is much more likely to attract lots of visitors. To make your job easier, this feeder has been designed for efficient cleaning. The wide mouth style makes it easier to reach the interior of the bottle. Additionally, the base comes apart so you can access all of the nooks and crannies. Remember to clean your feeder at least twice per week with a mild soap and water solution to prevent mildew buildup.Clear, Wide-Mouth Bottle for Easy Filling To ensure ease of filling, this attractive feeder is designed with a convenient wide mouth bottle. The larger opening will reduce the risk of messes and spills as you pour nectar into the bottle. Plus, it’s easy to keep an eye on nectar levels thanks to the clear glass construction.Keep Out Insects When you’re setting up hummingbird feeders, you want to ensure that your nectar supply is reserved just for the birds. With this feeder, you can accomplish that. Each of the four flower-shaped feeding ports contains a built-in bee guard so that bees can’t gain access to the sweet contents of your feeder.Multiple Perches and Ports Offering four feeding ports and a circular, wraparound perch, the Elegant Copper Glass Feeder is sure to attract these iridescent beauties to your yard. The four flower-shaped feeding ports catch the attention of visiting birds and allow multiple hummers to sit and dine simultaneously.“Not sure who loves this feeder more...us or the hummingbirds! The feeder itself is well built and attractive and we know it'll last a long, long time.” (Review from Barry)" Read More Reviews »Perky-Pet® Elegant Copper Glass Hummingbird Feeder Watch as hummingbirds stop for a visit at the Perky-Pet® Elegant Copper Glass Hummingbird Feeder.Accessorize Your Hummingbird Feeder When you’re feeding many birds, having the right accessories can make the experience that much more enjoyable. Check out a few other options that will enhance your hummingbird feeder.Accessorize your new feeder with hanging hooks, an AntGuard®, cleaning supplies and more.Nectar is an essential element to keeping your busy birds fed. Check out our concentrate and ready-to-use nectar options.Are you looking for replacement parts for your feeder? We have everything from bee guards to replacement bottles.Perky-Pet® Elegant Copper Glass Hummingbird Feeder Product Details Do you want to know more helpful details about the Perky-Pet® Elegant Copper Glass Hummingbird Feeder? Take a closer look at the in-depth specifications for this product. Complete Product Details »
Perky-Pet® Elegant Copper Glass Hummingbird Feeder with Free Nectar Model # 710B Height 10.8 inches Diameter 6.7 inches Capacity 12 oz Port Number 4 Materials Glass, copperLearn More About Hummingbirds Do you want to know about these tiny, amazing birds? We have dozens of articles and resources, as well as an online library filled with information about various kinds of hummingbirds.Our 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority! If you are anything less than satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy! More Warranty Information »About Perky-Pet®:We have been the trusted experts in backyard bird feeding since 1958. Perky-Pet® delivers high quality, functional bird feeders and accessories that bring more birds to your backyard. Bringing nature to you™. More About (Perky-Pet®) »
Perky-Pet® Elegant Copper Glass Hummingbird Feeder with Free Nectar
Attract, feed and enjoy the little hummingbirds with our elegant copper glass hummingbird feeder.
- Easy to fill wide mouth opening
- Base comes apart for easy cleaning
- Built-in bee guards protect nectar supply
- Beautiful brushed copper finish
- Free instant nectar packet
What's in the Box:
- 1 hummingbird feeder
- 6" steel wire cable
- 1 instant nectar packet, 1.3 oz
- 12 oz nectar capacity
- 4 feeding stations
- 1.3 oz instant nectar packet
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
- All About
Hummingbird Feeders - Expert Tips
Filling Your Feeder:
Here are a few things to review before filling the feeder:
- Check to make sure the base compartments are securely tightened
- Push container into base to close ports to prevent leakage
- Unscrew to cap to fill with nectar
- Screw cap back on securely to form an airtight seal.
- We recommend keeping the feeder in the closed position until you get to the spot where you want to hang it.
- To open nectar reservoir - hold base with one hand and pull up on the container with the other to open ports for feeding. Your feeder is now ready.
Please note: if the cap does not fit securely on to the feeder and you see a gap between the cap and the feeder, the seal may be the issue. Please contact our Consumer Care Department at 1.800.800.1819 or email@example.com to request a new outer ring for you cap.
To replace the outer ring, push firmly on the center of the cap to pop out the middle. Replace with new outer ring.
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Video Help & Advice from Perky-Pet®
- Check out our series on how to attract birds to your backyard. We have a large amount of video advice and help for all levels of bird watcher! more»
Hummingbird Feeders - FAQs
Q: What criteria should I use when selecting a hummingbird feeder?
A: Make sure it is one that will be easy to clean and fill, especially since you will need to clean the feeder each week. If you are worried about bees and wasps or ants invading the feeder, purchase a hummingbird feeder with bee guards or ant guards. more»
Q: Where is the best place to hang my new hummingbird feeder?
A: Place your hummingbird feeder away from sun and wind. The sun may cause the mixture to turn bad and the wind may swing the feeder around, causing the mixture to spill. more»
Q: How do I attract hummingbirds to my feeder?
A: Hummingbirds will find your nectar feeder, although there are some steps you can take to help the tiny birds find it sooner. Tying a red ribbon on the feeder wire or pole will help them locate it. more»