The tiny hummingbird with its mesmerizing wings, iridescent feathers, and long needle-like beak--provides a captivating display as it flits and darts about. Attract these beautiful creatures to your yard by providing them with a constant food source. The Perky-Pet® Elegant Copper Glass Hummingbird Feeder which combines eye-catching brushed copper and durable glass, also adds a dose of artistic charm as it provides an easy way to marvel in the experience of watching hummingbirds as they drop in for a visit.
Perky-Pet® Elegant Copper Glass Hummingbird Feeder with Free Nectar
The tiny hummingbird with its mesmerizing wings, iridescent feathers, and long needle-like beak--provides a captivating display as it flits and darts about. Attract these beautiful creatures to your yard by providing them with a constant food source. The Perky-Pet® Elegant Copper Glass Hummingbird Feeder which combines eye-catching brushed copper and durable glass also adds a dose of artistic charm as it provides an easy way to marvel in the experience of watching hummingbirds as they drop in for a visit.
12 Ounce Capacity & 4 Feeding Stations - Holding up to 12 ounces of nectar, this hummingbird feeder features a transparent glass bottle--great for monitoring nectar levels at a glance--and a wide mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning. It's bright-red plastic top and base offer visual appeal while catching the attention of hummingbirds. The feeder's design also includes four red flower-shaped feeding stations, each with a built-in bee guard to protect the nectar supply. A wrap-around resting perch allows hummingbirds to rest and dine in style.
Easy to Clean - Keep the feeder clean and filled with fresh nectar to ensure return visits from hungry hummingbirds. In addition to its wide mouth opening, this hummingbird feeder's base unscrews from the glass reservoir for convenient access and thorough cleaning. Perky-Pet® recommends cleaning the hummingbird feeder at least twice a week, more often in very warm climates or seasons.
- Bright red feeding ports
- Wrap-around perch to sit and dine
- Bee guard to keep nectar all for the hummingbirds
- Consistently clean feeder filled with nectar
- Pure enjoyment and relaxation watching hummingbirds feeding right outside your window
- Ease of cleaning
- Ease of filling
- Stylish look, this feeder will add to your yard
Accessorize your Hummingbird or Oriole Feeder
Birdfeeders.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet®, K-Feeders® and NO/NO® wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from birdfeeders.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Perky-Pet® Elegant Copper Glass Hummingbird Feeder with Free Nectar
Attract, feed and enjoy the little hummingbirds with our elegant copper glass hummingbird feeder.
- Easy to fill wide mouth opening
- Base comes apart for easy cleaning
- Built-in bee guards protect nectar supply
- Beautiful brushed copper finish
- Free instant nectar packet
What's in the Box:
- 1 hummingbird feeder
- 6" steel wire cable
- 1 instant nectar packet, 1.3 oz
- 12 oz nectar capacity
- 4 feeding stations
- 1.3 oz instant nectar packet
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
- All About
Hummingbird Feeders - Expert Tips
Filling Your Feeder:
Here are a few things to review before filling the feeder:
- Check to make sure the base compartments are securely tightened
- Push container into base to close ports to prevent leakage
- Unscrew to cap to fill with nectar
- Screw cap back on securely to form an airtight seal.
- We recommend keeping the feeder in the closed position until you get to the spot where you want to hang it.
- To open nectar reservoir - hold base with one hand and pull up on the container with the other to open ports for feeding. Your feeder is now ready.
Please note: if the cap does not fit securely on to the feeder and you see a gap between the cap and the feeder, the seal may be the issue. Please contact our Consumer Care Department at 1.800.800.1819 or email@example.com to request a new outer ring for you cap.
To replace the outer ring, push firmly on the center of the cap to pop out the middle. Replace with new outer ring.
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Video Help & Advice from Perky-Pet®
- Check out our series on how to attract birds to your backyard. We have a large amount of video advice and help for all levels of bird watcher! more»
Hummingbird Feeders - FAQs
Q: What criteria should I use when selecting a hummingbird feeder?
A: Make sure it is one that will be easy to clean and fill, especially since you will need to clean the feeder each week. If you are worried about bees and wasps or ants invading the feeder, purchase a hummingbird feeder with bee guards or ant guards. more»
Q: Where is the best place to hang my new hummingbird feeder?
A: Place your hummingbird feeder away from sun and wind. The sun may cause the mixture to turn bad and the wind may swing the feeder around, causing the mixture to spill. more»
Q: How do I attract hummingbirds to my feeder?
A: Hummingbirds will find your nectar feeder, although there are some steps you can take to help the tiny birds find it sooner. Tying a red ribbon on the feeder wire or pole will help them locate it. more»