Perky-Pet® Funnel-Fill 16 oz Plastic Hummingbird Feeder
You will never have to worry about spilling again with this patented exclusivePerky-Pet® Funnel-Fill Hummingbird Feeder. The recessed bottom works as a funnel for precision pouring. After filling with nectar, simply replace the plug and invert the feeder to activate the feeding ports.
Features include a shatter resistant plastic container, 16 oz nectar capacity, and 4 feeding ports
As an added bonus, there are nectar channels in the base that allow only the necessary amount of nectar to flow into the base, keeping the nectar fresher longer.
Clean your feeder every 2-3 days with a mild soap and water solution.
Accessorize your Hummingbird or Oriole Feeder
Birdfeeders.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet®, K-Feeders and NO/NO® wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from birdfeeders.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Perky-Pet® Funnel-Fill 16 oz Plastic Hummingbird Feeder - Specifications
- Shatter resistant plastic container
- Funnel base for easy filling and cleaning
- Recommended to use with Perky-Pet® Ready-to-Use Nectar or Perky-Pet® Instant Nectar Concentrate
What's in the Box:
- 1 Hummingbird feeder
- 16 ounce nectar capacity
- 8.63” high / 5.88” depth / 5.88” length
- 4 feeding ports
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.Perky-Pet® Funnel-Fill 16 oz Plastic Hummingbird Feeder is rated out of 5 by 5.Rated 1 out of 5 by Jim from Worthless In the first place, the "funnel" feature isn't a funnel at all. I ended up having to use a real funnel to fill it. In the second place, the fill plug started leaking as soon as I hung it up. I'd rather have an ugly feeder that works, than a pretty feeder that doesn't. Don't waste your money on this one.Date published: 2014-04-14Rated 1 out of 5 by PepperBoy from This product has a horrible problem with its feeding tank. The feeding tank on this product has a manufacturing flaw, the top corners of the tank are weak and holes develop within 1 -2 washings. That is unless that have already been there when I returned my first one I went and checked the ones on the shelf and they all had weakness or holes already. Go ahead and buy one of the smaller ones for the same price or spend a little more money. The feeders with a screw on top seem to be the way to go.Date published: 2013-06-11Rated 2 out of 5 by Blazzzer from This product leaks No matter how much i tried, i cannot stop the feeder from leaking. There are better feeders for the same moneyDate published: 2012-07-04Rated 1 out of 5 by birdnerd from Leaks I totally agree with the other reviewer of this product. So pretty and the price is nice but it leaks! I didn't even get to put mine up because it leaked as soon as I got it filled. I messed around with it for a while because, like the other reviewer, I really wanted it to work. Wasted a whole container of nectar. I will be returning it for a top fill feeder.Date published: 2011-09-08Rated 2 out of 5 by lindsaycat from Beautiful feeder, but it leaks I really wanted to love this feeder, as the price was reasonable and it was the prettiest one I saw on display, but I was dismayed to find that, despite the rubber ring around the plug at the bottom, the feeder developed a slow leak less than a day after I hung it. I might try tinkering with it a little to see if I can't get it to stop, but I have a feeling I'll be returning this product for one that fills from the top.Date published: 2011-06-01
- All About
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean.more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Hummingbird Feeders - FAQs
Q: What criteria should I use when selecting a hummingbird feeder?
A: Make sure it is one that will be easy to clean and fill, especially since you will need to clean the feeder each week. If you are worried about bees and wasps or ants invading the feeder, purchase a hummingbird feeder with bee guards or ant guards. more»
Q: Where is the best place to hang my new hummingbird feeder?
A: Place your hummingbird feeder away from sun and wind. The sun may cause the mixture to turn bad and the wind may swing the feeder around, causing the mixture to spill. more»
Q: How do I attract hummingbirds to my feeder?
A: Hummingbirds will find your nectar feeder, although there are some steps you can take to help the tiny birds find it sooner. Tying a red ribbon on the feeder wire or pole will help them locate it. more»