Perky-Pet® Mason Jar Glass Hummingbird Feeder and Waterer Set
The Perky-Pet® Mason Jar Glass Hummingbird Feeder and Waterer Set will ensure your hummingbirds are well fed and hydrated all season long! Add rustic style to your yard with this picture-perfect hummingbird feeder and waterer combo.
The vintage look of this Perky-Pet® Mason Jar Glass Hummingbird Feeder will not only attract hummingbirds near and far, but it will also add a touch of rustic appeal to your yard! The blue color of the bottle is reminiscent of vintage blue glass canning jars used in the 1800's. With its 32 ounce capacity, this large capacity feeder will keep your hummingbirds coming back time and time again. The metal base and 5 flower feeding ports are easy to clean. Simply unscrew the bottle from the base, and clean in warm soapy water, and you’re good to go!
The Perky-Pet® Mason Jar Glass Wild Bird Waterer offers fresh, clean water to attract a larger variety of birds while adding a rustic look to any bird lover’s yard. The blue color of this bottle is reminiscent of vintage blue glass canning jars used in the 1800's.The waterer is a simple to fill and clean, just unscrew the bottle from the base, fill with water, and screw the base back into place - it's that easy! If you want to attract more birds to your yard then the Perky-Pet® Wild Bird Waterer is for you!
Remember to clean your glass hummingbird feeders at least twice a week, more often in very warm climates or seasons. Our decorative bird feeders may be cleaned with the Perky-Pet® Cleaning Mop.
Accessorize your Hummingbird or Oriole Feeder
Birdfeeders.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet®, K-Feeders and NO/NO® wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from birdfeeders.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Perky-Pet® Mason Jar Glass Hummingbird Feeder and Waterer Set-Specs
- Blue antique Mason Jar style bottle
- All metal base and feeding ports
- Easy to fill and clean
- Perch invites hummingbirds to sit and dine
- Glass nectar container with embossed bird detail
What's in the Box:
- 1 hummingbird feeder
- 1 bird waterer
- 32 oz nectar capacity - feeder and waterer
- feeder has 5 flower feeding ports
- waterer has a circular perch
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.Perky-Pet® Mason Jar Glass Hummingbird Feeder and Waterer Set is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 4 out of 5 by Gardner from Attractive The blue mason jars are attractive in my garden. Easy to clean. I won't buy them again because as you may notice the metal rim around the top is very close to the top of the glass. It is almost impossible to hook the humming bird feeder to a Shepard's hook. You need to buy an additional small hook to hang the feeder to anything.Date published: 2016-06-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Mary386 from Luv my birds The hummingbird feeder must be a winner. Just saw two hummingbirds fighting over who can and who cannot feed from it. :)Date published: 2015-07-19
What kind of metal is the base made of? Will it rust?The base is made out of galvanized steel and should not rust.Date published: 2016-11-04
- All About
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean.more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Hummingbird Feeders - FAQs
Q: What criteria should I use when selecting a hummingbird feeder?
A: Make sure it is one that will be easy to clean and fill, especially since you will need to clean the feeder each week. If you are worried about bees and wasps or ants invading the feeder, purchase a hummingbird feeder with bee guards or ant guards. More»
Q: Where is the best place to hang my new hummingbird feeder?
A: Place your hummingbird feeder away from sun and wind. The sun may cause the mixture to turn bad and the wind may swing the feeder around, causing the mixture to spill. More»
Q: How do I attract hummingbirds to my feeder?
A: Hummingbirds will find your nectar feeder, although there are some steps you can take to help the tiny birds find it sooner. Tying a red ribbon on the feeder wire or pole will help them locate it. More»