Perky-Pet® Pinch-Waist Plastic Hummingbird Feeder with Free Nectar - Specifications
- Easy to fill wide mouth opening
- Base comes apart for easy cleaning
- Built in bee guards protect nectar supply
- Bee guards snap open for cleaning
- Built in ant moat keeps ants away
- Free instant nectar packet
What's in the Box:
- 1 plastic hummingbird feeder (model # 403CP)
- 1 packet of instant nectar
- 8 oz capacity
- 7.2" depth x 7.2" width x 9.5" height
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateGreatI bought a hummingbird feeder and I love ??
Review RateJust the right sizeI bought 10 ea and arrived in no time. Great looking, just the perfect size. BUT, I put 2 in use right away and they both leaked. Tried to stop the leaks by resealing, cleaning etc. Put the rest in use and ALL leaked! Some more than others out of the feeding holes. Not recommend. Perky-Pet were very, very nice about my situation, thank you Louisa, will buy from this company again.
Review Ratethe bestvery happy, value for money
Review RateHummingbird feederThis is a great feeder. The little birds love it, and it is easy to clean and refill.
Review Rateworst feeder everWorst feeder ever! I bought one of these last year and it leaked right as soon as I filled it up. I thought it was a defective feeder, so I tossed and just used the old one that I had. So this year I went out and bought another one and it leaked as soon as I filled it. I am throwing it away too and using my old one again. I really wanted one with a bee guard but if it leaks all over my deck the bees and the ants will love that. I will keep looking for one with a bee guard that doesn't leak but that's a lot of wasted money.Response From Perky-Pet®Lauren : Consumer Relations RepresentativeHello Rhonda,
Thank you for sharing this feedback. When filling these feeders, the nectar should not leak out as described. We apologize for this experience and would like to offer additional assistance.
Our feeders are covered under a 30 day return policy for a refund. Please contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-PERKYPET (1-855-737-5973) with any questions.
Review RateDon\'t workI bought the 6 pack and when I filled them and hung them up they "all" leaked. I refilled them several times. All continued to leak! Threw them in the trash. Not happy at all. No stars!Response From Perky-Pet®Susan : Consumer Relations RepresentativePlease contact our Consumer Relations Team directly at 1-855-PERKYPET (1-855-737-5973). We would like the chance to learn more about this experience.
With the bottle tight and secure on the base, this feeder should contain the nectar without leaking. We apologize that this was not your experience and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you to make this right.
Review RateBirds love itThis was a replacement for a clear feeder. Almost before I had it up on the stand the birds were flocking (?) to it.
Review RateLike some featurezsBut don't like the red plastic because here in the south we have tendency for mildew to form at the top of the solution, and it was hard to detect through the red plastic. I like the wide mouth for cleaning but the design allows too much fluid to flow to the base and it leaks out on to the ground. Returning them for another style
Review RateExcellent FeederAppreciate the wider mouth for refilling.
- All About
Hummingbird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Video Help & Advice from Perky-Pet®
- Check out our series on how to attract birds to your backyard. We have a large amount of video advice and help for all levels of bird watcher! more»
Hummingbird Feeders - FAQs
Q: What criteria should I use when selecting a hummingbird feeder?
A: Make sure it is one that will be easy to clean and fill, especially since you will need to clean the feeder each week. If you are worried about bees and wasps or ants invading the feeder, purchase a hummingbird feeder with bee guards or ant guards. more»
Q: Where is the best place to hang my new hummingbird feeder?
A: Place your hummingbird feeder away from sun and wind. The sun may cause the mixture to turn bad and the wind may swing the feeder around, causing the mixture to spill. more»
Q: How do I attract hummingbirds to my feeder?
A: Hummingbirds will find your nectar feeder, although there are some steps you can take to help the tiny birds find it sooner. Tying a red ribbon on the feeder wire or pole will help them locate it. more»