Provide your birds with two essentials with the Perky-Pet® Sip or Seed Bird Feeder & Waterer. Each reservoir can hold seed or water for optimum versatility.
Perky-Pet® Sip or Seed Bird Feeder & Waterer
Provide your resident birds with two of life’s essentials with the Perky-Pet® Sip or Seed Bird Feeder & Waterer. Featuring to side-by-side plastic reservoirs, this feeder has interchangeable trays that allow you to serve both food and water. For optimum versatility, you can also set it up to provide two silos of food or two silos of water rather than one of each.
Each silo can hold 1.5 lb of seed or 27 oz of water, so your birds will always be in good supply. By providing food and water, you can satisfy both hunger and thirst – therefore, you’ll attract more birds to your yard! There’s no other feeder like this on the market. The unique double silo design as stylish as it is functional, so it’s sure to complement any backyard décor.
Additionally, the Sip or Seed Feeder & Waterer is made of shatterproof plastic to provide durability and to protect your food and water supply from unwanted invaders. The clear plastic design makes it easy to monitor seed and water levels so you never run out. To get your feeder up and running, simply hang it by the decorative built-in hanging hook and remove each cap to fill with seed and water. Your resident feathered friends are sure to love visiting this unique feeder.
Birdfeeders.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet®, K-Feeders® and NO/NO® wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from birdfeeders.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Perky-Pet® Sip or Seed Bird Feeder & Waterer-Specifications
- Attract more birds by offering seed and water!
- Base is interchangeable to serve either seed or water
- Clear shatterproof plastic
- 1.5 lb seed capacity or 27 oz water capacity
What's in the Box:
- One Perky-Pet® Sip or Seed Bird Feeder & Waterer
- 1.5 lb seed capacity or 27 oz water capacity
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
- All About
All About Wild Birds
Wild birds are so common to us that we often glance at them without a second thought. When we really look at them, observe them and enjoy their special qualities, we can truly appreciate some of nature's amazing creatures.
Check out our Wild Bird Library to find out about some of your favorite birds!
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Video Help & Advice from Perky-Pet®
- Check out our series on how to attract birds to your backyard. We have a large amount of video advice and help for all levels of bird watcher! more»
Wild Bird Feeders - FAQs
Protecting Birds FAQs
Q: What can I do about the cat that keeps visiting my feeder?
A: If it is your neighbor's precious Fluffy, you may want to suggest that they tie a bell around the cat's neck to alert the birds when the cat is near. more»
Q: How do I discourage squirrels and raccoons?
A: Here are a few simple and effective suggestions for keeping the squirrels and raccoons off your feeder.
Bird Seed FAQs
Q: What are the most popular bird seeds to use?
A: Black Oil Sunflower Seed is the most popular bird seed. It is much smaller than the traditional sunflower seed. It is best for those birds with smaller bills, such as the sparrow, junco and goldfinch. more»
Q: How do I prevent seeds from sprouting under my feeder?
A: You will need to sterilize your seed to prevent it from germinating. This will not alter the attractiveness or the nutritional value of the seed in any way more»
Q: Birds at my feeder look sick, what should I do?
A: The best thing to do is to stop feeding the birds temporarily. Remove the feeders and throw out all of the seed. Thoroughly wash your feeders as suggested in Tips for a clean feeding station. more»
Q: How do I clean my bird feeders?
A: Before filling your feeder with fresh seed, it is recommended that the following precautions are taken:
- Remove all old seed.
- Soak feeder in a light water/bleach solution (9 parts water to 1 part bleach).
- Scrub feeder and allow to air dry. more»
Feeder Types FAQs
Q: I own the Window Feeder. Lately it won't stick to the window. What can I do?
A: The first suggestion is to slightly moisten the cups. If you have already tried moistening the suction cups, we have a few other tips. more»
Q: Will I find only finches at my finch feeder?
A: No. Pine Siskins, Redpolls, Mourning Doves, Juncos, Towhees, and Cowbirds are all attracted to thistle seed.