Perky-Pet® Squirrel Repelling Kit
Perky-Pet® Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder
With 12 flip feeding ports that adjust to serve mixed or Nyjer seed, this copper color tube bird feeder is beautiful, versatile, and durable.
The Perky-Pet® Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder features 3 independent seed tubes, 12 flip feeding ports and a 10 lb seed capacity. This bird feeder can be pole mounted or hang mounted.
This model comes in a beautiful copper color with a built-in seed funnel. The clear plastic reservoir makes it easy to monitor seed levels. These innovations make for one very economical and convenient tube bird feeder on the market!
Remember to clean your tube bird feeder at least twice a week with a mild soap and water solution.
Check out our video series on how to attract bird to your backyard! For more videos, click here.
Havahart® Critter Ridder® – Animal Repellent Ready-to-Use
Protect your property from animal damage with Critter Ridder® Animal Repellent Spray from Havahart®. Our formula works to keep dogs, cats, groundhogs, squirrels, raccoons, skunks and other nuisance animals away from gardens, landscaping, birdfeeders, garbage cans and other surfaces.
Just one application of Critter Ridder® provides protection from nuisance animals for up to 30 days. Critter Ridder® is OMRI® Listed and compliant for use in organic gardening.
Drive nuisance animals away with Critter Ridder®, the multi-surface animal repellent.
Perky-Pet® Transparent Squirrel Baffler
Don't let those sneaky little squirrels raid your bird feeders - these squirrel bafflers, when placed on bird feeder poles, prevent squirrels from gaining access to the feeders.
The Perky-Pet® Transparent Squirrel Baffler blocks the squirrel from the feeder, either by hanging (animal weight tips the baffle, forcing the animal off) or by mounting (blocks the animal’s climb to the feeder). The 16” diameter transparent shield and all hardware are included.
Birdfeeders.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet®, K-Feeders and NO/NO® wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from birdfeeders.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Perky-Pet® Squirrel Repelling Kit
- Feeder has 12 flip-ports that serve Nyjer or mixed seed; feeder can be hung or pole mounted
- Animal Repellent spray effectively repels by taste and scent for up to 30 days
- When placed on bird feeder poles, baffler prevent squirrels from gaining access to the bird feeders.
What's in the Box:
- 1 bird feeder
- 1 32 oz repellent spray bottle
- 1 baffler (hardware included 2 hooks, 1 baffle hub, and 3 screws)
- Feeder has 10 lb seed capacity and 12 flip-ports that serve Nyjer or mixed seed
- 32 oz ready-to-use repellent spray covers up to 320 sq ft and contains all-natural, active ingredients, including: oil of black pepper, piperine & capsaicin. Made in the USA, repellent is OMRI® Listed and approved for use in organic gardening
- 16” diameter transparent shield can be hung or pole mounted, blocking squirrels from above and below
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateJUst like the one I had loved for years.I have used a feeder identical to this one for almost 15 years. It finally became brittle from the sun and parts broke. I liked it so much that I was very pleased to find an identical replacement. Easy to use and make squirrel proof on a pole through the center with with the pole inside a larger plastic pipe. Hold enough seed to last for at least a week even with heavy traffic. Easy to refill.
Review RateExcellent feederThis is the third Copper Triple Tube feeder we have purchased. Excellent product, excellent quality, rapid shipment, great customer service. (We had one damaged by a bear, sent photo, and the damaged one was replaced). Highly recommended product and company!
Review RateGood featuresI bought this because I had one similar that just wore out. This was almost like the one I had but as I filled it I wondered if the tubes were a bit longer. Then after I hung it I realized the squirrel baffle was not the proper diameter, for the length of the tubes, to keep one of my squirrels from preforming a somersault, grabbing the tray at the bottom and having a wonderful dining experience. If the baffle was just 2 inches bigger in diameter my acrobatic squirrel could not have had such a wonderful experience.
Review RateTriple Tube BirdfeederI bought this 2 weeks ago to replace one I had gotten for a gift. Unfortunately a bear decided to help himself to it 2 years ago so I needed a replacement. This is a great feeder. All types of birds are comfortable on it and it is easy to fill.
Review RateGreat products and serviceI purchased my second Perky-Pet copper finished triple tube bird feeder and is extremely satisfied with this feeder. Thank you.
Review RateA great company!
Sometimes when a person buys an item online, and there is a problem, well, good luck getting anything straightened out. It seems that some sellers are more than happy to abandon you if there is an issue, but not Woodstream. When my bird feeder arrived, it was broken. Apparently it must have been dropped on it's top and the ring that you hang the feeder by was broken out of it and was loose in the box. I got an e-mail exactly like this one and if figured, what the heck, I'll fill it out and see what happens. I really didn't think anything would happen, because I have been burned quite a bit lately buying online. But, I got a letter back asking for a photo of the damage. So, I sent them one, and apparently my feeder is covered by a warranty (which I didn't know), and they sent me another brand new feeder which arrived today. The highest praise that I can give any business is that they stand behind what they sell, and Woodstream does. They came through for me, and they will come through for you too. Thanks Woodstream!
Review RateExcellent bird feederI love this bird feeder. Very easy to fill and hang, very attractive and the birds seem to love it.
Review RateJust as good as expectedI helped a friend purchase this feeder to replace a feeder just like it that she had had for 30 years. Finally the cover cracked and the seed got wet causing a Carolina wren to come to the window scolding. She was unable to find another like it locally and didn't have computer access, so together we found this one on line and ordered it. It shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. It was everything it was expected to be and looks beautiful. My friend and her birds couldn't be happier.
- All About
All About Wild Birds
Wild birds are so common to us that we often glance at them without a second thought. When we really look at them, observe them and enjoy their special qualities, we can truly appreciate some of nature's amazing creatures.
Check out our Wild Bird Library to find out about some of your favorite birds!
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»