Perky-Pet® 8 Ounce Window-Mount Hummingbird Feeder
This Perky-Pet® Window-Mount Hummingbird Feeder lures hummingbirds in for a thrilling, intimate view of them hovering, perching, and sipping sweet nectar. This feeder's convenient window-mount design, allows you to enjoy watching hummingbirds from the comfort of your home. Hummingbirds will appreciate the reliable place to dine, while you get to enjoy all that enticing cuteness--buzzing wings, iridescent color, and tiny features--up close.
8 Ounce Capacity & 2 Feeding Stations - Feeder holds up to 8 ounces of nectar, has a transparent, shatter resistant, plastic reservoir and bright-red plastic parts that will capture the attention of hummingbirds. A rounded, gently sloped base comes equipped with 2 flower-shaped feeding ports and 2 detachable perches to provide hummingbirds with a comfortable place to perch.
Sturdy Suction Cup for Window Mounting - Suction cup included to securely attach the feeder to any outside window. As an alternative to using the suction cup, this hummingbird feeder can also be hung by a screw or nail in a different location, like on the side of a tree or attached to a post. Either way, the feeder promises exciting and intriguing sightings throughout the day.
Easy to Fill and Clean - This feeder's clear reservoir detaches from the feeding base and comes with a wide mouth opening for easy filling. The two perches and the snap-on yellow-flower accents also detach from the base to ensure convenient access and thorough cleaning. Keep the feeder clean and filled with fresh nectar to ensure return visits from hummingbirds. Perky-Pet® recommends cleaning the feeder at least twice a week, more often in very warm climates or seasons.
- Bright red base
- Perches to sit and dine
- Consistently clean feeder filled with nectar
- Pure enjoyment and relaxation watching wild bird visitors feeding right outside your window
- Ease of cleaning
- Ease of filling
- Stylish look this feeder will add to your outdoor decor
Accessorize your Hummingbird or Oriole Feeder
Birdfeeders.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet®, K-Feeders and NO/NO® wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from birdfeeders.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Perky-Pet® Window Mount Plastic Hummingbird Feeder Specifications
- Shatter resistant plastic feeder
- Easily attaches to window
- Ideal for all climates
What's in the Box:
- 1 window-mount hummingbird feeder
- 8 oz nectar capacity
- 2 feeding stations
- Measures 3.52 inches long by 5.46 inches wide by 8.4 inches high
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
- All About
All About Hummingbirds
Want to know about these tiny, amazing birds? We have a Hummingbird Library filled with information about various kinds of hummingbirds. Check it out!
Now you can submit a hummingbird sighting, and track it! Check out our all new Hummingbird Migration Map and learn when they will be in your area!
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean.more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Hummingbird Feeders - FAQs
Q: What criteria should I use when selecting a hummingbird feeder?
A: Make sure it is one that will be easy to clean and fill, especially since you will need to clean the feeder each week. If you are worried about bees and wasps or ants invading the feeder, purchase a hummingbird feeder with bee guards or ant guards. more»
Q: Where is the best place to hang my new hummingbird feeder?
A: Place your hummingbird feeder away from sun and wind. The sun may cause the mixture to turn bad and the wind may swing the feeder around, causing the mixture to spill. more»
Q: How do I attract hummingbirds to my feeder?
A: Hummingbirds will find your nectar feeder, although there are some steps you can take to help the tiny birds find it sooner. Tying a red ribbon on the feeder wire or pole will help them locate it. more»