Back to Product Detail
Amazon Review August 28, 2014
Reviewer: Judy Leach
I like it being glass and metal. It came quickly. I hope to order more.
Amazon Review August 26, 2014
Reviewer: Len Krakowski
This is the best hummingbird feeder I have ever purchased. We've been using this feeder for years and love it. This purchase was for two of the same feeder. One to replace an original that broke and another for a spare to replace the second original if it should brake or wear out.
best himmingbird feeder in my collection August 21, 2014
I have 8 feeders, with two being this copper and glass model. Its not clear to me why, but wasps seem disinterested in the nectar flowers. The hummers took to these feeders w/in a day or two. The feeders show no signs of dripping and are very easy to fill.I wish my other six were this type.
Amazon Review August 18, 2014
Very nice and well made (glass and copper). Looks beautiful hanging in a tree. Great value.
Amazon Review August 11, 2014
Reviewer: Shawna Bailey
They came so quickly and I love them !! they are exactly like my 88 year old grandmothers except the opening is bigger on mine which is better...The birds are so happy !!!
Amazon Review July 28, 2014
Reviewer: Nancy D'Ambrosio
Nice quality! Hummingbirds come several times throughout the day to this one.
Amazon Review July 23, 2014
I just received the feeder, cleaned it and hung it out. Within 10 min. the little guys were visiting and it seems to quickly becoming their favorite feeder!! I'm going to order a couple more now :-)
Amazon Review April 21, 2014
Reviewer: Pamela V
This is a lovely hummingbird feeder. It has a copper top and bottom, and a perch for the birds to sit on while they slurp the nectar from little red metal flowers placed on the base. It holds 12 ounces of sugar water nectar and a free sample is provided. There was no leakage when I inverted the unit, which was good news.
I think it's a good deal for the price. I recommend it.
Amazon Review March 29, 2014
We bought 4 feeders as replacements for ones that had corroded over time. These feeders have been the easiest to clean, best looking hummingbird feeders we've had over many years. We have had difficulty finding this brand and style at our local stores, so purchased through on Amazon. Speedy delivery, and, now we have happy birds.
Amazon Review April 23, 2014
Reviewer: C. Klaassen
I picked this feeder up to replace an older unit. I very much appreciate the obvious thought that has been put into this design. I do have a couple of areas of concern, that may prove to be baseless, and these (along with the highlights) are listed below.
What I liked about this feeder:
1. The mouth of the feeder is wide enough to pour the nectar in with ease.
2. Both ends screw off on this feeder, so clean up is a breeze. *
3. The glass tube is thick so this part of the feeder should last for ages.
4. The feeder looks very nice, not overly garish.
5. The bee guards are a great idea.
6. The 12 ounce capacity makes refilling less of a hassle.
1. While the 12 ounce capacity is nice, I am worried that mold will be an issue if the humming birds are not feeding frequently. (I only filled the unit a quarter full and am going to monitor how quickly the nectar goes before increasing the amount I put in - we are early days for humming birds right now.)
2. Rust - these sorts of feeders are always prone to rusting, time will tell if this is an issue with this particular unit.
3. Color - I really do not like overly garish feeders but we all know that humming birds are attracted to flash, this unit is on the elegant side and time will tell if it has enough brightness to attract the birds.
Recommended with above reservations.
*The totally unintentional rhyming ends here - you are welcome.
Poorly made October 06, 2014
Received this pretty copper finish humming bird feeder but am so disappointed. It leaks if it barely tips. Had a mess in ,y sink of wasted red water. It seems to me it should have a gasket or something at the base. It leaks horribly.
| || |
| || |
RESPONSE FROM PERKY-PET
OCTOBER 06, 2014
For best results, we recommend hanging hummingbird feeders in a shaded location that is sheltered from wind. This will help prevent leaking and make the hummingbirds happy as they often prefer to feed in calm environments.
We appreciate these comments and apologize for this experience. Please feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-PERKYPET (1-855-737-5973) for additional assistance.
Consumer Relations Representative