Victor® The Ultimate Flea Trap™
The Ultimate Flea Trap™ detects and controls indoor flea problems with a 93% catch rate as well as lures fleas out of upholstery and carpeting from up to 30 ft away.
Victor® The Ultimate Flea Trap™ monitors and controls flea infestations. The unique design produces a high efficiency trap allowing you to eliminate your flea problem without spraying synthetic chemicals or having to put chemicals on your pet.
By simulating a warm-blooded host, Victor® The Ultimate Flea Trap™ attracts fleas from where they live and hide. Lured in by the trap’s color, the heat and light from the trap's light bulb, fleas don’t stand a chance.
The non-poisonous and odorless flea killer trap enables safe placement around children and pets and comes fully assembled and ready to use. Save money and reuse your trap - refills for The Ultimate Flea Trap™ are available on Saferbrand.com. Use the Ultimate Flea Trap™ flea killer year round as an early detection device.
Directions for Use:
- Separate the top canopy of the trap from the bottom tray using thumb grips.
- Carefully place the light socket into the hole in the top of the trap canopy.
- Secure the socket in place with the treaded bulb protector provided. Do not over tighten.
- Gently insert the provided bulb.
- Insert the Glue Disc - grasp tab and remove release paper from the glue disc. Place the glue disc in the bottom of the trap.
- Reassemble the trap by aligning the top canopy directly over the bottom tray and press down firmly.
- For best results, make sure that you have removed the release paper from refill disc. Place trap on floor in an area where fleas are a problem, usually where pets spend a considerable amount of time.
You may not be catching an abundant amount of fleas because:
- The population of fleas will vary from week to week
- You don't have a bad infestation at this time, but leave your flea trap on 24 hours a day as a preventative measure. Catching a new batch of fleas before they can reproduce is a very effective way to control flea problems.
Victor® - Pest Control Solutions from the Company You’ve Trusted for Over 115 Years.
Victor® The Ultimate Flea Trap™ - Specifications
- Monitors and controls flea infestations
- Patented dome design - attracts fleas from 30 feet away
- Non-poisonous & odorless - safe placement around children and pets
- Fully assembled and ready to use
- Trap refills are also available
What's in the Box:
- (1) Trap
- (2) Glue Discs
- (1) Light Bulb
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.M230A is rated out of 5 by 294.Rated 5 out of 5 by romeo524 from If you have cats or dogs in your home this trap is a must have with the lights off in the rooms i... If you have cats or dogs in your home this trap is a must have with the lights off in the rooms it attracts them bugs NO CHEMICALS they go right to the light& get stuck on the sticky paperDate published: 2016-11-29Rated 1 out of 5 by OldGoat from Didn't catch any fleas, just one gnat Didn't catch any fleas, just one gnatDate published: 2016-11-22Rated 2 out of 5 by Laura from The Ultimate Flea Trap did catch some fleas but overall it did not catch all of the fleas. The l... The Ultimate Flea Trap did catch some fleas but overall it did not catch all of the fleas. The light also stopped working after a few days. I would only recommend if you have a few. I will be returning this product.Date published: 2016-11-15Rated 5 out of 5 by dadsfixitshop from this product works great, as long as the light stays working. had an intermittent short in the l... this product works great, as long as the light stays working. had an intermittent short in the last one I purchased.Date published: 2016-11-09Rated 1 out of 5 by bob from waste of money better off just using a night light over a bowl of soapy water, unless my fleas ar... waste of money better off just using a night light over a bowl of soapy water, unless my fleas aren't smart and dont know they r supposed to jump n land on the stick-em puckieDate published: 2016-11-09Rated 2 out of 5 by jess from Flea Good product to use when you have fleas. Would recommendDate published: 2016-11-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Exiled01 from First I would like to say my cats are indoor only never outside. I was in total shock as how well... First I would like to say my cats are indoor only never outside. I was in total shock as how well this product worked. Everyone said just use warm soapy water in a bowl, well not if you have fuzzy little kids like I do you don't. This trap caught so many fleas I was embarrassed about my house. I really felt bad for my cats, I had no idea it could get like that for only indoor pets. So if you have flea problems in your area like I do this trap with flea treatment for your pets cleared out the house fast, just check out the Photo!!!Date published: 2016-11-01Rated 4 out of 5 by Nomoreinsects from It works! It traps fleas, spiders, and small insects. However, the electrical wire is loose so the light bulb may not turn on until it gets tighten. It works!Date published: 2016-11-01