Victor® The Ultimate Flea Trap™
The Ultimate Flea Trap™ detects and controls indoor flea problems with a 93% catch rate as well as lures fleas out of upholstery and carpeting from up to 30 ft away.
Victor® The Ultimate Flea Trap™ monitors and controls flea infestations. The unique design produces a high efficiency trap allowing you to eliminate your flea problem without spraying synthetic chemicals or having to put chemicals on your pet.
By simulating a warm-blooded host, Victor® The Ultimate Flea Trap™ attracts fleas from where they live and hide. Lured in by the trap’s color, the heat and light from the trap's light bulb, fleas don’t stand a chance.
The non-poisonous and odorless flea killer trap enables safe placement around children and pets and comes fully assembled and ready to use. Save money and reuse your trap - refills for The Ultimate Flea Trap™ are available on Saferbrand.com. Use the Ultimate Flea Trap™ flea killer year round as an early detection device.
Directions for Use:
- Separate the top canopy of the trap from the bottom tray using thumb grips.
- Carefully place the light socket into the hole in the top of the trap canopy.
- Secure the socket in place with the treaded bulb protector provided. Do not over tighten.
- Gently insert the provided bulb.
- Insert the Glue Disc - grasp tab and remove release paper from the glue disc. Place the glue disc in the bottom of the trap.
- Reassemble the trap by aligning the top canopy directly over the bottom tray and press down firmly.
- For best results, make sure that you have removed the release paper from refill disc. Place trap on floor in an area where fleas are a problem, usually where pets spend a considerable amount of time.
You may not be catching an abundant amount of fleas because:
- The population of fleas will vary from week to week
- You don't have a bad infestation at this time, but leave your flea trap on 24 hours a day as a preventative measure. Catching a new batch of fleas before they can reproduce is a very effective way to control flea problems.
Victor® - Pest Control Solutions from the Company You’ve Trusted for Over 115 Years.
Victor® The Ultimate Flea Trap™ - Specifications
- Monitors and controls flea infestations
- Patented dome design - attracts fleas from 30 feet away
- Non-poisonous & odorless - safe placement around children and pets
- Fully assembled and ready to use
- Trap refills are also available
What's in the Box:
- (1) Trap
- (2) Glue Discs
- (1) Light Bulb
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.M230A is rated out of 5 by 301.Rated 5 out of 5 by Flgirl from This product is amazing. I bought it on a recommendation of a customer standing next to me at HD ... This product is amazing. I bought it on a recommendation of a customer standing next to me at HD when I was looking for something to get rid of fleas in my house. I'm glad I listened to her. I went back and bought 2 more for different areas of my house. It not only catches flea, but also other bugs in the house. I will always have them around my house.Date published: 2017-01-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Jlm from It really works.. Works very well for what its supposed to do. Beats hands down the trap my mom had years ago. I've bought 2 more since traps are safer than fogging and sprays.Date published: 2016-12-20Rated 2 out of 5 by Galvestonresident from Well we only got 2 flea's in the first day and then the bulb burned out so I had to go and get an... Well we only got 2 flea's in the first day and then the bulb burned out so I had to go and get another bulb. Now we have a new bulb and are trying to catch some fleas.Date published: 2016-12-13Rated 4 out of 5 by Uptoss from I bought it after a cat my daughter brought home, brought in fleas. Cats gone, but they stayed. S... I bought it after a cat my daughter brought home, brought in fleas. Cats gone, but they stayed. So the poor dog and myself were getting bit. After spraying a fleas spray throughout house, I decided on one of these near where the dogs sleeps and I sit. It's definitely catching the little boogers and I am seeing less and less of them. So far so good. I sprayed again after two weeks to catch any new ones and still left this plugged in. After last spray, we saw several more stuck to the disc. I would say its a good buy.Date published: 2016-12-07Rated 4 out of 5 by Frank from Flea trap works! This is a good solution without using chemicals. Flea trap works! This is a good solution without using chemicals.Date published: 2016-12-07Rated 5 out of 5 by bestdog073 from I bought two of these to verify if my pesticide foggers have killed all the fleas. They didn't! I... I bought two of these to verify if my pesticide foggers have killed all the fleas. They didn't! I wouldn't depend on these to try to kill all the fleas in a house but they are a good indicator of the magnitude of the problem.Date published: 2016-12-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Deb from Great Flea trap This trap is smart invention, great if you havery pets that go in and out. I keep it plugged in just to deter any fleasDate published: 2016-12-06Rated 5 out of 5 by romeo524 from If you have cats or dogs in your home this trap is a must have with the lights off in the rooms i... If you have cats or dogs in your home this trap is a must have with the lights off in the rooms it attracts them bugs NO CHEMICALS they go right to the light& get stuck on the sticky paperDate published: 2016-11-29