Perky-Pet® Oriole Feeder
The four perch/feeding station set-up makes this feeder one of the most economical and convenient oriole bird feeders on the market!
The Perky-Pet® Oriole Feeder features an orange slice decor, a 32 oz nectar capacity, four feeding ports with bee guards, and a two-position perch that adjusts to feed all varieties of orioles.
The clear, shatter resistant reservoir makes it easy for you to monitor nectar levels and unscrews easily from the feeder base for quick cleaning and filling.
For best results, use Perky-Pet® instant oriole nectar. This specially blended nectar is easy to use, and requires no boiling.
The feeder may be cleaned with the Perky-Pet® Cleaning Mop. Remember to clean your oriole bird feeders at least twice a week, more often in very warm climates or seasons.
Accessorize your Hummingbird or Oriole Feeder
Birdfeeders.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet®, K-Feeders and NO/NO® wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from birdfeeders.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Perky-Pet® Oriole Feeder - Specifications
- 32 oz nectar capacity
- Orange slice shaped ports to attract orioles
- Features 4 feeding stations with bee guards
- Two-position perch that adjusts to feed all varieties of orioles
- Easy to disassemble and clean
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Birdfeeder does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
- All About
All About Orioles
Although there are several different kinds of orioles, they all have certain aspects that make them very recognizable—especially the bright coloring of the male orioles.
Find out more about the beautiful and colorful Oriole.
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean.more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Oriole Feeders - FAQs
Q: What criteria should I use when selecting a oriole feeder?
A: Make sure it is one that will be easy to clean and fill, especially since you will need to clean the feeder each week. If you are worried about bees and wasps or ants invading the feeder, purchase a oriole feeder with bee guards or ant guards. more»
Q: Where is the best place to hang my new oriole feeder?
A: Place your oriole feeder away from sun and wind. The sun may cause the mixture to turn bad and the wind may swing the feeder around, causing the mixture to spill. more»
Q: How do I attract orioles to my feeder?
A: Orioles will find your nectar feeder, although there are some steps you can take to help them find it sooner. more»